Do Storehouse Flats run true to size?
- We have found sizing to be somewhat flexible with these amazing shoes! For the majority of customers, they find them to run very true to their normal shoe size.
- If you wear a whole -1/2 size (ie 7-7.5), with narrow feet, you can size down comfortably. If you wear a 1/2 size and have wider feet then size up. Again, this is the GENERAL rule.
- To check out the reviews of other customers please join our Facebook Group. The shoe reviews are in the albums section! They can be very Helpful for you!
How do I care for my Storehouse Flats?
- They are easily cleaned with a damp cloth. You may use a leather waterproofer or suede cleaner.
When will my order ship?
- For in stock Storehouse Flats Favorites: Shoes are mailed within 1-3 business days of your order.
- For orders placed during our monthly preorder: Orders are placed the day you submit them to us. They take 7-8 weeks to arrive to us and then we separate your orders, box and ship. This is always an ESTIMATE. Customs can sometimes hold part of the order or the whole order for a day or 5 days. That is out of our control.
Why is all of your inventory out of stock?
- Our store runs monthly with preorders that can be placed at the beginning of each month. Storehouse Flats Favorites are available each month and will ship with minimal delay, but ordering for those is only open the first week of each month.
- You are also able to preorder the current releases during the first week of each month.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- Here at The Storehouse Flats, we like to keep things simple. We take returns/exchanges within the first 7 days after your shoes show as delivered. Shoes can be returned/exchanged if they are unworn and in original condition. There is a small card enclosed in each box that explains the return/exchange process. You just send them back to us and then we pay to send out a new pair. Simple!
- Please note: If shoes are returned and appear worn, you will not receive a refund and you will forfeit your shoes.